- Become a Graduate School whose activities are open to the access of stakeholders who give importance to merit, who adopt the principles of cooperation, solidarity and sharing, who are innovative, creative, believing in the future and who are caring for the benefit of society.
- Become a respected, monitored and resourced position in the international scientific platform; to produce education priority services and policies, to make its field more effective in the development of community health.
- Become an effective Graduate School for increasing the professional knowledge and skills of students and lecturers with international exchange programs.
- Develop protective methods in areas which threaten community health,
- Contribute to the establishment of health-related legislation and to ensure that it reaches international contemporary level.
-Become a recognized and respected Graduate Shool in the field of health sciences, to have achieved quality in education, teaching and practice, to perform original studies, and also to be a leader in its region and recognized by national and international circles.