- Network Planning and Management Support Unit
the network planning and Management Network Systems Support Unit business operation for sorting purposes, identification-repair follow-up the failures of the infrastructure and project planning in the central and University district campuses.
- Areas of duty and responsibility:
* Making necessary feasibility studies on new buildings at the University of Dicle, preparing the project Network, determining the technical characteristics and specifications of the devices preparing to be taken. Taking taking over the supervision and the work incomplete during the implementation phase. Incorporation of the network into the building of University
Maintenance, editing and optimization system in the rooms of the existing buildings of the University.
* Maintenance, installation and configuration of network devices.
* Infrastructure for providing a wired-wireless internet service and IP telephony, campus automation systems, LCD screens and camera systems.
* Continuous monitoring of network performance and status with the help of the programs used.
* Keeping the network map up-to-date after recording and reporting.
BIM related requests and internet requests coming through the network to demand the necessary interventions failure tracking system