How Can I Work in the Unit
In order to work in our unit;

1. You must have a Test Animal Use Certificate.

· You will need to attend an 80-hour theoretical and practical course to get a certificate.

2. In order to start working in our unit;

· You must apply with the APPROVAL issued by DÜHADEK or the Local Ethics Committee for Animal Experiments approved by the Ministry.

· You must submit a copy of the receipt showing that the Animal Fee and other payments have been deposited.

· Fees demanded for experimental animals are deposited in Dicle University Health Sciences Application and Research Center (DÜSAM) Revolving Fund Account.

3. Before starting work, please contact our unit for the consumables or materials required for your project.

4. Before you start working in our unit, please contact your veterinary surgeon and report your work schedule.